Why Gir Organic A2 Ghee ?
- Experience beauty and good health inside & out.
- Boost healthy glowing skin.
- Helps to maintain a healthy GUT.
- Build Immunity and Improves Digestion.
- Ghee by nature lipolytic which break down fat.
- Boost Metabolism and Provide instant Energy.
- Natural Anti Oxidant.
- Reduces Serum Cholesterol.
- Best to prevent Heart Blockage.
- Treating Asthama.
The Process Of Making Of A2 Ghee
The traditional method of making ghee (bilona) is quite elaborate. Cow's milk is boiled and cooled. Then a spoonful of curd is added to this milk and kept at room temperature overnight. The curd is then churned to extract butter from it. This butter is then boiled so that the water evaporates leaving behind pure ghee.
- Our milk is naturally procured from cows that graze freely, openly and are raised healthily on a farm. None of our cows are tied up.
- Milk isn’t forced from the cows and is extracted only after the calf has had sufficient milk.
- We treat our cows with ayurvedic medicinal herbs, like shankhpushpi, ajwain, shatavari, ashwagandha etc.
- We give the cows regular neem sprays to keep diseases away from them.
WHY GIR ORGANIC ?
350 happy Gir cows
400 Acres of organic farm
150 Medicinal Herbs
Love of cows
Frequently Asked Questions
You can get basic information about our farms from the GirOrganic website. For more updates, you can subscribe to our Girorganic newsletter, where you receive emails periodically.
At GirOrganic, we only use the traditional, 5000 years old Vedic Bilona method to prepare the ghee. Our A2 Ghee is prepared from butter (makhan) and not cream.
Our GirOrganic farm is certified organic. Moreover, the cow feed we grow is pesticide and chemical-free as well.
The shelf life of A2 cow ghee is 12 months when stored in a cool and dry place. Do not refrigerate.
No. At GirOrganic, we always maintain our ethics and values. The GirOrganic A2 Ghee comes in a glass jar only.
Lab studies have shown that A2 Cow ghee reduces cholesterol in the serum and intestine. This happens as the ghee triggers increased secretion of biliary lipids. A2 Ghee is also good for nerves and the brain.
The regular ghee available in the market is prepared from Jersey or HF cow milk which produces 25-30 litres of milk per day, while A2 ghee is prepared from Gir, Kankrej, or other desi breeds which produce 7-10 litres/day. It takes approximately 25 litres of milk to prepare 1 kg of ghee. This is why A2 ghee is costlier.
GirOrganic follows a diligent system, from natural cow feed and organic fertilizers for fodder to the final product. Thus, we can maintain the quality of the product throughout.
Yes, we do accept international orders on our website. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com or call on +91 90999 09452.
A2 Ghee For Pregnancy & Babies
यावत् जीवेत् सुखम् जीवेत्। ऋणं कृत्वा घृतं पिबेत्। भस्मिभूतस्य देहस्य पुनरागमनं कुतः। -चारवाक्
As long as you live, live happily. Incur debt but drink ghee. Once the body is reduced to ashes, how can it come back! -Chaarvaak