Why Gir Organic A2 Ghee ?
- Experience beauty and good health inside & out.
- Boost healthy glowing skin.
- Helps to maintain a healthy GUT.
- Build Immunity and Improves Digestion.
- Ghee by nature lipolytic which break down fat.
- Boost Metabolism and Provide instant Energy.
- Natural Anti Oxidant.
- Reduces Serum Cholesterol.
- Best to prevent Heart Blockage.
- Treating Asthama.
The Process Of Making Of A2 Ghee
The traditional method of making ghee (bilona) is quite elaborate. Cow's milk is boiled and cooled. Then a spoonful of curd is added to this milk and kept at room temperature overnight. The curd is then churned to extract butter from it. This butter is then boiled so that the water evaporates leaving behind pure ghee.
- Our milk is naturally procured from cows that graze freely, openly and are raised healthily on a farm. None of our cows are tied up.
- Milk isn’t forced from the cows and is extracted only after the calf has had sufficient milk.
- We treat our cows with ayurvedic medicinal herbs, like shankhpushpi, ajwain, shatavari, ashwagandha etc.
- We give the cows regular neem sprays to keep diseases away from them.
WHY GIR ORGANIC ?
350 happy Gir cows
400 Acres of organic farm
150 Medicinal Herbs
Love of cows
Frequently Asked Questions
Your ghee comes from local, mid-sized cattle farms nearby Surat. These are typically cattle owners with 350+ GIR COWS. We have partnered with such farms and closely monitor their setup. Cows are milked, the milk is ghee make process, packed into glass bottles, and delivered to your home. If you wish to, we’d be happy to arrange a visit to our farms nearby
Of course. We closely monitor and test every partner farm continuously. You can be assured that Gir Organic Ghee is free of any chemicals, pesticides, growth enhancers, preservatives, antibiotics or anything unwanted. For the past 3 years, our ghee samples have been continuously tested by Farelabs Food Analysis & Research Laboratory, in Surat. You can request for the latest reports, with a message on facebook. It’s simple. It’s just Ghee. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Of course. Every month, we have people visiting our farms to spend time with the cows, see the process behind their ghee and know the people who the #DairyFarms. You could drop us a word on Facebook or Instagram and we’ll help you plan a trip.
It’s simple. You can follow our Facebook or Instagram page. We share videos every day, from our farms. You’ll discover the way we treat our cattle, what the cows eat, the daily routine of calves and so much more. Alternatively, if you have questions, you can message us anytime. We’ll reply within 24 hours
A2 Ghee For Pregnancy & Babies
यावत् जीवेत् सुखम् जीवेत्। ऋणं कृत्वा घृतं पिबेत्। भस्मिभूतस्य देहस्य पुनरागमनं कुतः। -चारवाक्
As long as you live, live happily. Incur debt but drink ghee. Once the body is reduced to ashes, how can it come back! -Chaarvaak