Benefits of Desi Ghee during Pregnancy
Sep 25, 2020
Ghee is one of the healthy foods your mom, grandmother, or aunt needs during pregnancy to consume.
Ghee, the Indian word of clarified butter, is a great source of fat and is often included in a pregnant woman's diet. But is ghee good for health during pregnancy?
Yes, when you're pregnant, eating a moderate amount of ghee is healthy every day. Ghee is easier to digest and improves metabolism, unlike other dairy products. Ghee is often used as a supplement for butter and oil because it is a good source of fat.
It is known fact that during pregnancy, balanced diet and healthy food is important. Also fats in ghee is an integral part of a balanced diet and can be included in a pregnant woman's diet.
During childbirth, you can add milk with ghee. Before adding too much ghee to your diet, however, check with your doctor. Ghee contains fair amounts of fatty amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Elements in Ghee:
- Vitamins A,D,E,K
- Omega 6 & 9
- Butyric acid
Following are the advantages of ghee consuming during pregnancy.
Benefits of desi ghee during Pregnancy
- Helps babies development: Ghee has antiviral properties and plays a key role in maintaining a healthy digestive system. It contains high amounts of butyrate, a fatty acid that plays a role in the health of the gut.
- Stretch marks problem in pregnancy: Most problem you suffer in pregnancy is Stretch marks problem. Usually towards the end of pregnancy when your belly is stretched the most and can spread to arms, legs and buttocks. Also applying ghee gently is home remedy to remove stretch marks.
- Natural Stress Reliever: Pregnancy with all the hormonal imbalances, physical changes, altered metabolism, fear of labor pain fatigue, etc. can be a stressful time. Desi ghee is shown to have relaxing nerves, lower stress and trigger fat hormones in pregnant women when consumed regularly.
- Good for Lactose intolerant baby: GirOrganic A2 ghee is 100% Pure and without impurities, it is better option for baby than other dairy products. It also has A2 beta casein protein that helps baby to increase its immune system.
- Regain lost Vitality: Ghee is rich in vitamins and antioxidants, a major part of the nutrients is applied to the growth of the fetus during the nine-month pregnancy and often the mother starts suffering from a lack of existence. A regular dose of desi cow ghee will help restore this mother's lost strength and vitality. Before you add ghee during pregnancy, please consult your doctor.
- Natural Tonic:Ayurveda, the Ancient Indian Medical Science, offers a daily diet of pure desi cow ghee by mixing it with boiled milk, 1-2 drops of saffron, 2-3 drops of baby sweet and a pinch of turmeric to improve the fetus brain health and ensure a baby's safe delivery. It also functions for child’s brain development as a mind tonic. It also eases labour pain for pregnant women during pregnancy.
- Ghee for before after Pregnancy:Well specially in ladies, After one delivery or After age of 30 or maximum after age of 40, Bone Density problem increases. Reason only Deficiency of calcium & vitamin D. For this we have to take advance care. So mainly the period of during pregnancy Take healthy & Rich nutrition food. Ghee is one of the food that contains all elements which is very useful in pregnant lady & babies. Ghee is very best in pre- pregnancy, during pregnancy, post- pregnancy. Please don’t avoid this kind of Rich food for avoiding future major problems.
Buy GirOrganic A2 Ghee: https://girorganic.com/